Office Support Apprentice SLL Plant & Quarry Training Services Ltd
SLL Training are looking for an Office Support Apprentice to assist the existing team and grow with the role. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
03 Jan 2022
02 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Core tasks associated with the role are;
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Dialling out to existing & new clients, assisting with & generation of enquiries
- Logging details of business and conversations
- Entering orders
- Booking tests
- Assisting and filling in of required forms
- Forwarding emails to relevant internal contacts
- Other general administrative duties as reasonably requested
Important - candidates must identify where the apprenticeship location is and be confident that they can travel each morning for the allotted time. This is a very supportive employer.
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping skills
- Clear communication skills with good spoken and written English
- Good listening skills
- Basic computer skills
- Polite and friendly
- Prepared to assist with whatever needs doing
- High level of accuracy
- Good at multi-tasking and prioritising workloads
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Full-time position considered for the right candidate following the successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.
Things to consider
How you will travel to the place of apprenticeship each morning.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
SLL Plant & Quarry Training Services Ltd
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.