Salon and Academy - Customer Service Apprentice Danielle Marsden
Are you well organised, have excellent personal presentation, love working as part of a team and have great attention to detail? If so, Hairology are looking for an apprentice in Customer Service to support our Salon and Training Team.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
02 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be working alongside our centre manager and teachers and be the first point of contact for all our visitors, therefore you need to feel confident in dealing with service users face to face.
Duties will include;
- Work with the Company Director to ensure high level service to service users
- Assisting our academy manager and all teachers within the training academy
- Promote a climate of customer focus in the centre to improve overall customer service; ensuring that all displays are kept up to date
- Manage the database to use as an effective marketing tool
- Taking enquiries and bookings via email, phone and from our social media networks
- Monitor and respond to all enquiries brought to the centre in a timely manner and gathering feedback where necessary
- Manage all complaints and enquiries for the centre and escalate to senior team members when needed
- Liaise with salon staff to improve working practices and build an effective customer service
- Handling all stock for the academy salon
- Updating learner records via our data systems
- Handling all course bookings
Requirements and prospects
- A great communicator and have an excellent telephone manner
- Great team player
- Have good IT skills incuding knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good at multi-tasking
- Interested in developing your skills
- Knowledge of the Hairdressing sector an advantage
- Well presented
- Passionate about doing a good job
- Committed to achieving common company goals
- A great team player
- Great organisational skills and be able to plan, organise and prioritise
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Must have maths and English GCSE at grades 7-4 (A-C) or equivalent minimum.
On completion of the Apprenticeship to the employers standards you may have the opportunity to progress within the business.
Things to consider
For many new and current valued customers and service users you will be the first point of contact. As such you must be presentable, welcoming, helpful and professional.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a Salon/Academy based in Bolton. Our salon has been established for over 8 years now, specialising in all types of Hair Extension's and Colour. We have been an established Academy for over five years, offering one day hair extension courses. In 2018 we added VTCT Level 2 & 3 Hairdressing Courses on a FAST TRACK basis to our provision, which has helped us grow rapidly.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
gary 07969063342 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills (If required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.