Early Years Apprentice LITTLE EXPLORERS (BIRMINGHAM) LTD
Early Years Apprentice required for Little Explorers Nursery based in Sheldon. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Practitioner Level 2 for 15 months.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
01 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- This role requires you to be able to work as a team and provide activities for children that are fun, enjoyable, challenging and age appropriate
- Throughout this role you will be giving children choices to enhance their self-confidence and worth
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for working with children
- Interested in childcare long-term
- Confidence and patience with children
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent) or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) grade 9 to 2 (A to E) or Functional Skills Level 1 or 2
Possible opportunity to progress onto full-time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
Little Explorers Nursery is based in Sheldon and they look after children aged 0-5 years old.
LITTLE EXPLORERS (BIRMINGHAM) LTD
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualification in Early Years Practitioner
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional Skills if required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.