Business Administration Apprentice StellarCare NW
This role is to support the wider business, working within a fast-paced environment. You will ensure that the back-office duties and processes carry on with efficiency and accuracy to enable to smooth running of the business.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Oct 2021
01 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Be able to develop support plans and update support files for customers and staff, ensure all files are accurately maintained
- Manage the sending and then checking of payments of invoices, customer billing and credit control
- Respond to telephone enquiries and signposting to the appropriate persons
- Take notes for the manager as required
- Processing of payroll hours into internal database
- Ordering supplies for office and staff i.e. PPE
- Complete monthly audits in line with CQC regulations
- Prepare for CQC inspections and LA compliance audits
- HR admin where necessary i.e. staff inductions
- Excel knowledge essential
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Good telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Ability to work on own and part of a team
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work under pressure, with a confident and reliable approach
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
To be enrolled on to a permanent contract upon completion of this apprenticeship.
About the employer
With over 25 years’ experience as a Health Care Professional, my aim is to support people to live independently and in the comfort of their own home.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.