Business Administrator Apprenticeship Viss Tools Ltd
City of Wolverhampton College have an exciting new vacancy for a Business Administrator to join an established company based in Smethwick. The role will include collaborating with colleagues and customers to complete tasks, general office duties and completing tasks in a well-timed manner.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
01 Mar 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- General office duties to include dealing with incoming phone calls and enquiries.
- Replying and responding to incoming emails
- Updating spreadsheets
- Support and engage with different parts of the company and interact with internal or external customers and add value by contributing to the efficiency of the business by supporting functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested
- The role will involve working independently and at times as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services
- You will develop key skills and behaviours to support your progression, and the flexibility and responsiveness required will allow you to develop a wide range of skills
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills, show initiative, manage priorities and demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Along with computer skills, customer service skills and some knowledge of Microsoft.
- Hard working
- You will be expected to show a positive attitude and deliver your responsibilities efficiently
Business experience (educational/ work experience)
A chance to be offered a full-time role after completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
The company was Founded in 2018 and specialises in storage boxes. This young company prides itself on excellent customer service ensuring all of their customers are offered competitive prices with a speedy delivery. They have a team of knowledgeable and passionate individuals who share one goal, to be creative in giving the customer exactly what they need. Offering practicality and ease at the customers fingertips allowing them to have fun with storage. A growing company with international and UK based customers serving individuals and companies. Whether a customer wants to buy in bulk or a single item this company can meet their needs.
Viss Tools Ltd
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Wolverhampton College
Samad Masood email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.