Recruitment Consultant Apprentice MOVEMENT PROFESSIONAL SEARCH LTD
We Are Movement is looking for two hard-working apprentices to support the growth of their company. The successful apprentices will be provided with amazing training and mentorship & will hopefully progress to a permanent position on completion.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2022
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Jun 2022
26 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Tele-sales, cold calling, face-to-face sales/networking, and marketing to generate new clients and business
- Regularly meet with clients and applicants to develop long-term relationships
- Locate, Identify, interview, and reference candidates for vacancies via our internal database, advertisement, Social Media, LinkedIn, and Networking events
- Negotiation of Fees, Margin percentages, Client budgets, candidate pay, and salaries
- Deliver against sales targets, measured both by a number of deals and revenue generated for the business
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- MS Office (particularly Excel) is essential
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Friendly and approachable
- Adaptable (able to converse with different levels of the business)
GCSE or equivalent grades 4/C in maths and English are required.
- Permanent position upon completion for the right candidate
About the employer
ent Professional Search Ltd is a new and innovative professional search and talent acquisition consultancy specialising in the Digital, Big Data & Analytics, Enterprise Cloud, and ERP/IT sectors.
Attention to detail where it matters is what sets us apart. Our delicate client interaction approach, intelligent, thorough and simple hiring process paired with exceptional industry knowledge and genuine passion for what we do, makes a critical difference to the service we provide.
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Ami Elizee 02038296932 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.