Apprentice Nursery Practitioner SEESAWS DAY NURSERIES LIMITED
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Nursery Practitioner required for Seesaws Day Nursery based in Sutton Coldfield. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Early Years Practitioner Level 2 for 15 months.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
26 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- Promoting high standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional and social development of each child
- Assisting individual needs in order to optimise progress and development
- Carrying out effective and thorough daily programmes drawn up for each age related activity
- Ensuring rooms, toys and equipment are kept clean and in a safe condition and any maintenance needs or equipment breakages are reported
- As a part of commitment to safety and hygiene of the children, ensure room is cleaned thoroughly each week, including disinfecting walls and paintwork once a month
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are compiled with
- Any other related duties to support nursery requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Cope well under pressure
- Work well on own initiative
- Passion to work with children
- Caring nature
- Team player
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 3 (A to D) or Functional Skills Level 1-2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Advanced Apprenticeship /Employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Seesaws Day Nursery Limited is a successful West Midlands based nursery that has received a good grade from OFSTED. They have various branches in the Sutton Coldfield and Wolverhampton area. They provide excellent childcare to all children that support their social, emotion, social and intellectual development.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Early Years Practitioner (EYPL2) Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Workshops held at the Gordon Franks Training centre
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.