Operations Administration Apprentice EVOLVE CS GROUP LIMITED
This is the opportunity to work for an innovative forward-thinking company with exciting opportunities for career progression and joining a dynamic team. The role of Operations Administrator would be reporting to the Operations Manager and Director and helping to maintain and improve the companies operation.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
26 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties will include:
- Perform the administration duties for new processes being implemented by the company
- Maintaining all aspects of management system, recording and storing accurate data and ensuring all processes and procedures up to date
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Managing filing systems
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office/ building and arranging for necessary repairs
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed
- Answering both internal and external calls, distributing messages appropriately
- Supporting projects and the team with administration duties including contract renewals and new documentation and new processes
- Ensuring specialist equipment has the relevant maintenance needed
- Monitoring of general inbox and ad hoc duties for the Operations director
- Data entry on stock system including purchase orders; deliveries; stock movement
- Invoice and payment matching
- Arrange deliveries and couriers
Requirements and prospects
- Able to take on responsibility outside of remit due to working in a small team where a variety of things need to be done
- Strong Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work alone with a high level of self-motivation and work ethic
- Tenacious and standards-orientated, aspires to perfection and demonstrates clear attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Proactive approach and able to problem solve
- Fun and energetic
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Evolve Cs Group Ltd are an umbrella company embracing innovation, transparency and service, aiming to be the largest umbrella provider for contractors in the UK.
As experienced and successful healthcare recruitment managers, Evolve Cs Group Ltd know and understand the constant struggle to find a quality-driven and reliable service from an umbrella company.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.