Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Harriet Ellis Recruitment Ltd
Our client are currently expanding their team and they require a Recruitment Apprentice to join their business in Romford, Essex. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to begin their career in Recruitment as they have the full time progression for the Apprentice in mind.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
26 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Calling both Dental Practices and Apprentice applicants offering the Apprenticeship programme
- Completing and checking compliancy documentation
- Emailing the relevant people confirmation and liaising with the Recruitment Consultants
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Can work toward deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, capable of constructing and communicating through emails with excellent grammar and understanding of English
- English & maths minimum A–C/9-4 grades or equivalent
- We always promote within so Recruitment Consultant Roles are a possibility moving forward
About the employer
Harriet Ellis is the leading Medical Training Provider in the UK, achieving an exceptional pass rate of over 90%, on our Dental and Healthcare courses. Harriet Ellis has been selected by the Skills Funding Agency to offer government funded Apprenticeships through 2018 and 2019 to support our Dental Employers and create opportunities for many Apprentices.
With over 15 years’ experience, we offer flexible delivery models that allow us to provide both online and classroom based training across the whole of the UK. We understand the importance of meeting current regulations and have very strong relationships with governing bodies.
All of our staff are highly trained, qualified and experienced in providing much needed support to all of our Students and Clients throughout their learning journey. We pride ourselves in repeatedly exceeding the expectations of our Trainees and Clients.
Harriet Ellis Recruitment Ltd
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
Luke Reinbach 07849 806 033 email@example.com
Working towards completing the Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 our delivery plan will include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.