Business Administration Apprenticeship HEAVY EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS (HEMS) LIMITED
HEMS are looking for a new Apprentice to join the administration team. Do you have what it takes to work in a busy office environment? Apply Now!
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
25 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties will include:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Use excellent customer service skills consistently
- Organise and report data
- Use of computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving emails
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Scanning documents
- Dealing with customer enquiries, online and over the telephone
- Assist other members of the office team with all business daily tasks
- Data input and data collection
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Record keeping skills
- Sound judgment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Outstanding communication ability
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Well organised
- Ability to work with targets
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
Progression within the business.
About the employer
HEMS Ltd a specialist company for supplying the latest equipment for the servicing and maintenance of heavy machinery used in construction, agriculture, marine, oil and gas, mining industry worldwide.
We offer a complete professional service and repair packages to all major OEM’s such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Case, New Holland, JCB, Volvo, Terex, Liebherr, Perkins, Cummins, Iveco, Isuzu, Hitachi users and dealers throughout the world.
HEMS specialises in unique products specifically designed and continuously updated for the complete service and maintenance of off highway equipment. Our services include all aspects of maintenance from complete workshop planning and design through to comprehensive product training.
If you have a large fleet of excavators, dozers, dump trucks, cranes and any other heavy machinery that needs repair and maintenance, then HEMS Ltd is the place to go!!
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Matthew Connell 07717 752 768 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- In-house training from the employer
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.