Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Alexa Hair & Beauty
We have a full time Apprentice opportunity at our salon in Solihull. As an Apprentice, you will benefit from our world class training, working with and learning from some of the best hairdressers in the world.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
22 Oct 2021
24 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Salon responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Washing hair
- Supplying refreshments to clients
- Maintaining the presentation of the salon at all times
- Assisting and serving stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to tasks like applying colours, blow-drying, styling etc
Requirements and prospects
- Hard working
- Eager to learn
- Passion for hairdressing
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Maths qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
On successful completion of Level 2 hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 hairdressing.
Things to consider
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be trained to NVQ level 2, which once completed, will open the door to many exciting opportunities to further your career within Alexa.
Along with your apprenticeship salary, you will receive competitive company benefits and commission as we believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be. If this is you please apply.
Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning.
Please be aware that when working as a hairdressing Apprentice part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon.
There will be some long periods of activity with little rest.
About the employer
Alexa hair salon is looking for a junior apprentice to join their team and assist with the stylists to become the next best hairdresser.
Alexa Hair & Beauty
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVQ Level 2 Hair Professional standard
- Functional Skills (maths, English and ICT) if required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.