Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Jayne Nicola
Are you looking to start a career in hairdressing? An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Rugby. We are a warm, friendly, professional service at Jayne Nicola Hair.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
25 Feb 2022
25 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Typical daily tasks of an apprentice will include:
- Cleaning and tidying salon
- Greeting clients
- Making drinks
- Shampooing clients hair
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Assisting and serving stylists and when a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained the tasks will gradually increase to tasks like applying colours, blow-drying, styling etc.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident good communication skills
- Fluent in speaking English
- Able to read and write in English
- Smart and presentable
- A good attitude to work and timekeeping
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
Maths qualification would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
On successful completion of Level 2 hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 hairdressing and good training program plus a chance at progressing to management for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the hairdressing industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning.
Please be aware that when working as a hairdressing Apprentice part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon.
There will be some long periods of activity with little rest.
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.