Business Administration Apprentice HATE MY PHONE LIMITED
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for Hate My Phone Ltd an telecommunications company based in Tyseley. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
23 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Listing items on eBay and website
- Processing online orders from eBay and website
- Answering customer queries
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Doing stock checks
- Any other general administrative duties
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Target driven
- Desire to learn
- Interest in technology
Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSEs (or equivalent) or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview).
Age 19+: Must have maths and English GCSEs at grades E/2 or above (or equivalent) or Functional Skills Level 1/2.
Possible opportunity to progress onto the next level apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Hate My Phone Ltd has been established since 2016, based in Birmingham, with over 10 years’ experience in the Telecommunications Industry. They share expertise in bespoke product lifecycle management, recycling, product re-use and distribution.
They work with the following categories of technology products:
- Mobile phones
- IT equipment
- Telecommunication accessories
- Gaming devices
- Other small electronic gadgets
HATE MY PHONE LIMITED
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.