Financial Administration Apprentice Zedra Trust Company (Uk) Limited
Zedra are looking to recruit 2 business administrators as apprentices to join their team. Are you analytical and organised? Would you like to gain an industry recognised qualification through Babington whilst working for a global specialist? Apply Now!
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
£10,000.00 - £12,500.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
22 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- The primary function of the role will be to provide administrative support for Zedra Trust and Probate teams
- Process client and asset data changes checks
- Undertake client identification checks -obtaining information from clients when required
- Assist with the payments process
- Sort incoming post, scan documents and add metadata
- Collect outgoing post, packages and frank for external mail collection
- Manage office stationery supplies and arrange document archiving with external companies
- Cross train in roles to help manage business peaks
Requirements and prospects
- The right candidate will have good communication skills as they will need to interact confidently with clients, internal departments and external stakeholders
- Assist risk management through the identification and reporting of issues to line management
- Identify business initiatives for process improvement
- Prompt administration to ensure accurate reporting and compliance
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver multi-tasks to deadline
- Candidates looking to maintain a career in the Trust, Estates and financial services sector, will be encouraged and supported to study for a professional qualification
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Strong academic background
This is an entry level opportunity and Zedra is supportive of career development. The right candidate will be supported to seek out opportunities to increase their skill sets to grow within the company.
About the employer
Zedra is an independent global specialist in trust, corporate and fund services. Since its launch in January 2016, Zedra has expanded its business, service offering, staff and global reach, and has continued to steadily grow.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. In months 9-12 you will work towards business improvement, which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face-to-face with remote visits, and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak to for support and advice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.