Business & Lettings Admin Agent Apprenticeship Charnwood Living
An amazing new opportunity has arisen within an Estate Agents based in Leicester for a Business & Lettings Admin Agent, if this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2021
23 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Charnwood Living are seeking an eager to learn Lettings Administrator to assist with all elements of the business.
As Lettings Administrator you will be working with the Lettings Director/Manager, completing the following duties:
- Progressing all tenancy paperwork up until move in date on a portfolio of high quality properties
- Creating lettings documents
- Producing letters and general correspondence for customers and clients
- Providing administrative support to the letting's teams
- General administration
- Point of contact for landlords and clients
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Eager to learn
- GCSE in maths and English grade A*-C or 9-4 or equivalent qualifications
Upon the successful completion of his/her apprenticeship the role will likely be extended to a permanent position.
About the employer
Charnwood Living believes in setting new standards for both residential & commercial property sales & lettings. Working throughout Leicestershire, they bring you the clarity, style and efficiency of the latest technology and cutting edge marketing, with the time honoured comfort of real customer service.
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Lilly Spake 02380004210 email@example.com
- A skills-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A knowledge-based qualification in Business & Administration
- A behaviour-based qualification in Business & Administration
- Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
- Functional Skills maths (unless exempt)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.