Sales Administrator Apprentice Thurra Ltd
To support the sales and marketing function in the business.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
19 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice duties will include;
- Sending new customer packs out
- Entering data in to Excel and a CRM system
- Sending follow up emails to customers
- Sending brochures and information packs out
- Researching and identifying new customers / prospects
- Making follow up calls after an email marketing campaign
- Some scanning and filing
- In time, helping with the digital marketing side of the business
Requirements and prospects
- Word, Excel and preferably some experience of a CRM system
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Willing to learn our internal system
- Comfortable with communicating within an office environment and on the telephone
- Self-motivated when unsupervised / working from home
- Organised, detail orientated, a ‘Completer/finisher’
- Positive approach
- Likes doing a job properly, on time and to instructions given, whilst feeling able to make suggestions
Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade 4/C or above.
To progress in to Account Executive or business development role.
Things to consider
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are an Engineering Inspections business and inspect all types of plant and equipment including lifts, lifting equipment, pressure systems, power presses, press brakes and local exhaust ventilation. We work on behalf on insurance brokers as well as directly with the end users. Our vision is to be the UK’s leading independent provider of engineering inspection services, protecting people and businesses. See here for more information: https://thurra.co.uk/why-thurra/
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 29500 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Maths and English Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.