Early Years Practitioner Apprentice N16 Tots
N16 Tots is looking for a confident & reliable apprentice to join their nursery. As an apprentice, you will work as part of the nursery staff and can help qualified practitioners to look after the children and learn from the other staff.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
17 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
- To deliver an appropriate play-based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress
- To help ensure the preschool nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times.
- To undertake designated officer roles as directed
- To work with other professionals in the local area for the benefit of children and families
- To understand and work to preschool nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints and emergencies
- To plan activities that ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes
- To be a key person
- To ensure records are properly maintained, e.g. daily attendance register, accident and incident book, risk assessments
- To liaise closely with parents/carers, informing them about the nursery and its curriculum, exchanging information about children’s progress, and encouraging parents’ involvement
- To work in partnership with senior management to update and review the self-evaluation and improvement plan
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the preschool aims and objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Team working skills
- GCSEs A*-E 9/2 (Or Equivalent) in math & English
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress onto Level 3.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
For updates on the National Living Wage please see: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-living-wage-increase-to-protect-workers-living-standards”
About the employer
N16 Tots Nursery is a small family-run nursery that opened in April 2013. It is a privately-run provision. It is situated conveniently just off Stoke Newington Church Street in the London Borough of Hackney. The nursery operates over two sites. The baby room which caters for children 6months-2 years is based at 4 Defoe Road. The Pre-school room which caters to children 2-5 years is based in the mezzanine at Abney Hall on Stoke Newington Church Street. The bright and airy rooms are well equipped and provide a safe, stimulating environment where your child can enjoy growing into a confident, independent, and sociable young person.
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Ami Elizee 02038296932 email@example.com
- Early Years Practioner Level 2
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.