Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice Jason Ellis
Opportunity for an apprenticeship in hairdressing. Work in our friendly Salon. Looking for a well-mannered and hard-working person. Duties will include washing hair, making drinks, and keeping the salon tidy. We will give you 1 day each week at college to learn hairdressing and gain your Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
22 Sep 2021
15 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful applicant must be well mannered and hard working. You will be working as part of a team of talented and friendly hairdressers.
You will be required to:
- Welcome customers
- Wash hair
- Make drinks for clients
- Help keep the salon clean and tidy
Each week you will be required to work a Saturday and one late night.
Requirements and prospects
- Good people skills
- The candidate must be polite and well mannered, not afraid of hard work and enjoy working as part of a team
- No qualifications required, full training given
- All Apprentices that complete their Level 2 with our company are guaranteed a job within the salon group
- You will start as a graduate stylist and with hard work and commitment you can work your way up to creative director
- Other opportunities include working to become a salon manager
- Full training is given and you will also have the opportunity to study for management qualifications
Things to consider
- You will work on a Saturday
About the employer
Jason Ellis is a luxurious salon with 1st class hair treatments and services with professional stylists.
We are a friendly professional salon
MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by MOMENTUM TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LTD
- The salon will in return pay for you to attend the Falltricks Hairdressing Academy in Romford, one of the country's leading hairdressing colleges, where you will study for your Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
The salon will also offer you in-salon training in the latest commercial hairdressing techniques:
- Hair Up
- Men's styling
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.