Customer Service and Distribution Apprentice Alexis Filters Ltd
This will be a varied role allowing you to gain a full insight in to all aspects of the company. You will work towards the Customer Service Qualification and there are fantastic progression opportunities available upon completion.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
05 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Apprentice to undertake all duties supporting the team at Alexis Filters. This will be a varied role allowing you to learn all aspects of the business. Duties to be undertaken include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the accounts team on a day to day basis
- Filing electronic/paper
- Answering calls and emails
- Use of company systems and accounts software
- Assisting colleagues with preparation of month end accounts
- Support reception cover as and when required
- Assisting in other departments, including the warehouse, to provide a varied job role
- Arranging Couriers
- Packing orders for distribution
- General warehouse duties
- Any other related duties
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate (MS Office)
- High level of accuracy
- Smart, professional, business like appearance
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good customer service
- Confident dealing with people
- Good attention to detail
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Polite, well mannered & courteous
- Hardworking & committed
- Reliable & punctual
- Honest & trustworthy
- Able to use & work on own initiative
- Able to follow specific instructions
- Conscientious & motivated
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Adhere to company policies & procedures
- Good positive, friendly attitude
Maths and English GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Long term future progression for the successful candidate.
Things to consider
Please check the location of the Alexis Filters (Melton), and ensure you are able to arrive for work on time at 9am Monday - Friday.
All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.
YH Training will pre-screen all suitable applicants, prior to any CV's getting sent to the employer. Applicants wishing to progress with their application for this role must have a planned telephone call with YH Training Services. Please ensure you keep an eye out in your emails (including Junk/Spam folders) for any information coming through from YH Training. YH will also attempt to call using the number stated on your application form so please ensure that you have registered a number that works and is linked to yourself.
About the employer
Founded in 2011 by Neil Martland, a mechanical and production engineer with decades of experience working in the filtration industry, Alexis Filters specialises in providing high quality filters to customers across the UK and beyond.
Based in Hull, we have an excellent track record in successfully supporting both OEMs and aftermarket customers with a full range of filtration solutions.
YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by YH TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Sophie Ness firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be required to attend structured session at our learning centre each month.
You will have access to your own online e-portfolio to monitor your progress and access resources. You will be assigned a Trainer who specialises in teaching and delivering the Customer Service qualification; they will be with you during your sessions in the centre and also make regular visits to see you in your place of work.
Sessions are kept small to ensure each learner gets the correct support and guidance throughout the duration of their apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.