Apprentice Nursery Nurse Little Bambini
Urgent vacancy. Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for the Little Bambini Nursery in Birmingham (B17). Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 3 for 18 months.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
04 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Planning and completing activities with children
- Supporting children’s development and play
- Maintaining development records
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment
- Help prepare meals
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Little Bamibini is an OFSTED registered setting in Harborne. We offer a homely environment and take pride in preparing fresh home cooked meal everyday. Our staff are fully qualified and trained to deliver the EYFS, making learning a joyful experience to your child. At Little Bambini, we accommodate parents' needs by offering flexible hours and sibling discounts.
We accept childcare vouchers and free funding places for 2-4 year olds.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 3 Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.