Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Seesaws
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Nursery Practitioner required for Seesaws Day Nursery in Wolverhampton (WV3). Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in childcare level 3.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
04 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Promoting high standards of childcare for the successful achievement of the intellectual, emotional and social development of each child
- Assisting individual needs in order to optimise progress and development
- Carrying out effective and thorough daily programmes drawn up for each age related activity
- Ensuring rooms, toys and equipment are kept clean and in a safe condition and any maintenance needs or equipment breakages are reported
- As a part of commitment to safety and hygiene of the children, ensure room is cleaned thoroughly each week, including disinfecting walls and paintwork once a month. Stains occurring from spillage should be cleaning immediately with an appropriate carpet cleaner
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are compiled with
(The above duties cover both a level 2 and 3 qualification, however, candidates that are eligible for a level 3 will be required to work at a supervisory level and take on responsibilities associated with being a Team Leader).
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills - as you will be dealing with parents
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Passion to work with children
- Caring nature
- Must have maths and English GCSE grade 8 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills level 2 or equivalents
- Have a level 2 childcare qualification
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!)
- Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training
About the employer
Seesaws Day Nursery Limited is a successful West Midlands based nursery that has received a good grade from OFSTED. They have various branches in the Sutton Coldfield and Wolverhampton area. They provide excellent childcare to all children that support their social, emotion, social and intellectual development.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 01213333001 email@example.com
- Early Years Educator level 3 qualification
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.