Customer Service Apprentice Jericho Foundation
Urgent vacancy! Customer Service Apprentice required for Jericho Foundation, a leading Social Enterprise in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in customer service level 2.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
04 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Gain valuable experience in a very professional environment.
The varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Meeting/greeting customers
- Assisting customers to find products they are looking for
- Serving customers on the till
- Keeping shop clean and tidy
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart appearance
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills (grades will be discussed at interview) or the equivalent
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 8 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or the equivalent
Possible opportunity to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
Jericho Foundation work with you to help you overcome the barriers that are stopping you from gaining a job, receiving training or being involved with your local community. No matter what your situation, they will support you back into work by providing you with the skills and training you need, together with the confidence to be sure that you’re a valuable, employable member of the community.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English/IT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness Testimonies from employer
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.