Fleet Administration Apprentice Culina Group Ltd
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team dealing directly with Account Managers, Depot Management Teams, mechanics, vehicles and drivers. The environment will be fast paced with an operation that works 24/7 364 days a year. The role will be relating to a key legal function where time and thoroughness is of the essence.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
05 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This apprenticeship is a varied role as part of a new business start-up in Sheffield.
- Dealing with external and internal customers
- Conflict resolution/problem solving
- Scheduling appointments, co-ordinating booking slots
- Answering the telephone
- Running reports
- Checking Service Sheets
- Typing documents
- Organising and filing paperwork
- Following both legal and company policies
Requirements and prospects
- They will need to be a clear thinker with a robust nature
- Attention to detail and organisational skills a must
- Passion and motivation will be key in this role
- The presence of mind to ask questions, work under pressure in a time critical function
- The ability to meet deadlines whilst working well on their own or as part of a team
- A good level of both spoken and written English is required
- A good level of IT skills is also necessary
- Excel knowledge a must with the ability to access, use and create reports
- A good working knowledge of Maths is required also
- Dynamic, self-starter
- Flexible and proactive
- Passionate and caring
- Motivated and self-aware
- Determined and driven
- Bright and enthusiastic
- Robust nature
- Sharp thinker
GCSE at 4/C or equivalent in maths & English as per requirements of apprenticeship standard.
This is a large company who invest in their colleagues. Career paths and investment in people are both encouraged and supported.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Culina entered the UK logistics marketplace back in 1994 and have since continued to grow by consistently offering tailored, eﬃcient, and cost-effective logistics solutions to clients.
They provide a comprehensive food and drink supply chain management service covering the whole of the UK and Ireland. Operating from 65 locations, they deliver cost-effective state-of-the-art warehousing solutions, GPS shipment tracking with 25 years of experience to their customers.
It’s been a spectacular twenty-five years for this organisation. With no signs of slowing down, the next 25 years will be very exciting . As a forward thinking food and drink logistics specialist, they are “In it for the long haul” – they have been since 1994!
Culina Group Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by B-Skill Limited
Emma Storey +447833085634 email@example.com
Level 3 - Business Administrator:
Training, development and mentoring will be provided on the job. You will also undertake your apprenticeship with your dedicated B-Skill Learning & Development Coach.
Functional Skills, will also be delivered unless exempt.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.