Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice FIRST KICK LTD
Business administration apprenticeship providing administrative support to both customers and employees at First Kick Football based in Preston.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
09 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
First Kick Football was developed to provide all children of all abilities with fun football and multi-sport experiences. Using the UK’s passion for sport, First Kick look to develop each child, delivering experiences and memories that will last for a lifetime. The programmes are delivered by coaches of the highest quality and those that make sessions enjoyable for all primary school aged children that attend First Kick sessions.
- Evening football development sessions
- Weekend pre-school football sessions
- Multi-sport holiday clubs during school holidays
- Birthday parties
The company is looking for two professional and organised Business Administration Apprentices to come and join the team!
Duties and responsibilities;
- Provide administrative support to both customers and employees
- Keep well-organised files and records of business activity
- Research company data and archived reports
- Keep computer databases up to date
- Interact with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answer phones and connecting calls to the relevant department
- Collect and input company data
- Build relationships with clients
- Send emails
- Prepare documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Write and edit company correspondence
- Collect and sort post
- Assist with minor technical support
- Act as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Schedule appointments
- Order office stationery and other supplies
- Prepare meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participate in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Create social media posts
- Be flexible to other administrative tasks that may be required
Requirements and prospects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Written and Verbal Communication skills
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and build effective relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time Management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- The ability to multi-task
- Honest and reliable
- A team player who is also able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to put customers first
- Managing Self /Relationships
Applicant must have GCSE maths and English grade A*-C/9-4 or Functional skills Level 2 maths and English (or willing to work towards)
Potential progression / Employment.
Things to consider
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check that we find satisfactory and we will apply for this during pre-employment process. Further checks will be made with regular intervals.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
First Kick are a sports coaching organisation founded in 2012. Our mission is to get children more active through specifically designed sports and activity programmes. Not only do we offer physical benefits in our programmes but also focus on the social and emotional wellbeing of each child.
First Kick offer nursery and school programmes along with out of school programmes which include football classes, dance & gymnastics classes, holiday clubs, parties and more.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English Level 2 (If required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.