Business Administration Apprentice FLAWLESS KITCHENS & BATHROOMS LTD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an office-based apprentice business administrator to join our bespoke kitchens & bathrooms installation business based in St Ives.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
02 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This is a newly created apprentice position as our office is now getting busier. With close mentoring support, the list below are the duties to be carried out on a daily basis and will be responsible for:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries from both our customers and suppliers
- Monitoring, replying & composing emails from 3 different email accounts
- Creating word documents, excel sheets and using other office tools
- Organise appointments in the diary with customers for site visits
- Updating the customer database
- Creating a supplier database with all account information
- Creating quotations for customers
- Raising invoices, confirming payments & send receipts
- Chasing unpaid invoices
- Sourcing various materials as needed, organise quotes from existing suppliers and find other suppliers to compare costs
- Update white board with delivery dates, quotes to do & work to be booked into diary
- Checking deliveries
- Cross check delivery notes with invoices
- Updating & creating cost sheets for each of our customers projects, including quote price, cost of materials, labour figures etc.
- Making sure that suppliers & subcontractors have been paid on time
- Creating a profit sheet for work in progress
- Filing & organising paperwork
- Filing & organising online documents - New Project - Flawless would like to introduce a new system where all of their online documents are in place for improved office efficiencies
- Keep track of employees’ hours of work, collate and prepare ready for payroll
- Update employees details as and when required
- Updating “Slack” which is a communication programme for all staff
- Monitor vehicle tracking programme
- Ad Hoc duties
Requirements and prospects
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and basic internet applications
- Capable of administrating multiple projects
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Brilliant inter-personal skills
- Effective personal organisation and prioritisation skills
- Fantastic time keeping skills
GCSE Grades A*-D/9-3 or above equivalent in English and maths.
For the right candidate, there may be a permanent position on successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Here at Flawless Kitchen and Bathrooms we take pride in managing your brand-new projects, all the way from design concept through to final delivery. Our aim is to supply Cambridge and the surrounding areas with bespoke, tailored kitchens and bathrooms. We have over 60 years combined experience in house renovations in and around Cambridge. We have many returning customers who require help with further projects as we take pride in great, honest customer care. Here at Flawless Kitchen and Bathrooms we take pride in managing your brand-new projects, all the way from design concept through to final delivery. Our aim is to supply Cambridge and the surrounding areas with bespoke, tailored kitchens and bathrooms. We have over 60 years combined experience in house renovations in and around Cambridge. We have many returning customers who require help with further projects as we take pride in great, honest customer care.
FLAWLESS KITCHENS & BATHROOMS LTD
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard.
First week induction:
- Policies and procedures
- Organisation Mission and Values
Training delivered via college:
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Ethical Issues in the workplace
- Technology use in business
- Understanding business stakeholders
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.