Customer Service Apprentice LIFESTYLE INSURANCE BROKERS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Apprentice to join our team!
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
02 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period, the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- A good standard of maths and English is desirable
- After completion of your apprenticeship you can study for your CII qualification to become professionally qualified
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We love speaking to new and interesting people and providing great quotations from the UK’s leading insurance companies. We are a genuinely independent broker offering bespoke insurance solutions across a variety of market sectors. We give impartial expert advice and offer insurance products tailored to the individual needs of your business.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.