Apprentice Administrator Mfb Partners Ltd
We are a cleaning and service provider to the general public. We also produce our own commercial laundry and supply to hotels and other residential buildings. We are looking for an administrator to join our team to support office functions which will include receiving calls and to answer with the given format.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
02 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Supporting the daily office administration functions which will include the following
Job Roles : General Admin
- Receive call and answer with the given format
- Send general emails to companies
- Print sheets when needed
- Research and write down companies on the format sheet
- Apply on behalf of the company for cleaning jobs for larger offices e.g. shops and rail stations
- Reply to emails from the day before following the email format
Requirements and prospects
- Good communicator
- Professional telephone manner
- Good at working to deadlines
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Reliable and committed
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Friendly and approachable
GCSE or equivalent maths and English A-C/4-9 desirable
Good for the right candidate who completes their apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Employer looking for someone who is able to start in February.
About the employer
We are a fully integrated cleaning services company that provides comprehensive, high quality, reliable cleaning solutions to commercial, corporate, industrial and residential clients.
Our diligent management and work ethic are central to our business philosophy and critical to delivering consistent, quality cleaning services.
Mfb Partners Ltd
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Specialist Trade Courses
David Ford 03455652656 email@example.com
Working towards completing the standard and end point assessment our delivery plan will include:
- Workplace Visit: Assessment - Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. This tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
- Workplace Visit: Review - This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- Remote Assessment - This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- Classroom Sessions - These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm
- Functional Skills - if you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
- Internal Quality Assurance - During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.