Apprentice Administrator Upholland Property Services Ltd
We are looking for someone to join our administration team to deal with the daily tasks within an administration assistant role.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
01 Feb 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Dealing with queries with suppliers
- Data inputting
- Preparation of documents including spreadsheet
- Learning and understanding the functions of Purchasing process
- Answer and deal with incoming calls
- Greet visitors
- Amending letter templates ready to send
- Providing our tradesmen with purchase order numbers face to face or over the telephone, using our computer management system
- Assisting other office members as and where required
- General office duties such as scanning, photocopying, using the telephone, as well as making refreshments for office members and our clients
Requirements and prospects
- ICT Literate
- Strong Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Good verbal & written skills
- Time management skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
GCSE (or equivalent) grades 4-9 in maths and English.
Progression to other levels and progression within a growing company.
Things to consider
In order to progress your application it is essential that you email West Lancs College your current CV. Please forward as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot progress your application until we receive your up-to-date CV.
Please note: this vacancy may close before the closing date if the employer deems sufficient application forms have been received.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a fast growing building and maintenance contractor who are forever striving to provide our customers and clients with a stress free service. We specialise in housing adaptations to make life easier for our customers, we mainly work with councils and housing associations. We also work doing other building and maintenance such as housing voids.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by West Lancashire College
Emily Bowdler 07894425892 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.