Customer Service / Office Administrator Apprentice Ashley & McDonough Ltd
To work alongside the customer service team supporting clients and customers on a daily basis. Also involved in all day to day administration for the department.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2021
28 Jan 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Customer service administrator to work in a busy company based in Prescot, Merseyside.
- You will be actively involved in supporting the customer service team on a day to day basis, in administration for the department and dealing with all clients and queries
- You will also be communicating with external clients and customers re their business needs
- Working with internal staff, engineers scheduling daily jobs for customers
- Dealing with incoming enquiries, both by telephone and emails
- Working with in house systems and procedures and bespoke software
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent ICT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be confident
- Able to work as part of a fast paced busy team
- Self starter
A-C in both Maths and English language (or the equivalent).
Excellent prospects for the right candidate.
About the employer
A well-established Gas and Electrical based compliance company based in Prescot, employing over 50 staff.
Ashley & McDonough Ltd
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 7096000
Full training will be provided on a day to day basis in the job role. You will also work towards completion of your Customer Service Level 2 qualification, including functional skills in maths and English where required.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.