Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 - Recruitment and HR Team The SES Group Ltd
This is a busy and varied role helping to ensure the smooth running and operations of the HR & Recruitment Team. The Administrator Apprentice will become a member of the team responsible for HR matters and recruiting to the business. You will learn and develop many new skills along the way with the support and knowledge of experienced colleagues.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
08 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
All applicants must apply through this system.
HR and Recruitment Team Administrator Apprentice Role Profile.
This role is responsible for: providing administrative support to both the HR and Recruitment Team.
The post holder will provide a professional, helpful, and efficient customer service to internal and external clients and staff. The role will require working with HR compliance and training matters, as well as supporting with documentation guidance.
You will also respond to and take ownership of calls from both internal stakeholders in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
Tasks to include:
- Aid in the recruitment process by scheduling interviews and providing relevant admin support
- Undertake candidate and employee screening
- Update and maintain relevant company databases, files and documentation
- Answer telephone queries, accurately relay messages, escalate issues in accordance with company processes in a timely fashion
- Generating reports and collating HR metrics as required
- Provide admin support as directed by the Head of HR
Requirements and prospects
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Data inputting & analysis
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and works well in a team
- A goof eye for detail
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable in approach
- Self-motivated and enjoys challenging him/herself
- Goes above and beyond to achieve their personal goals
- English GCSE grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent
- We hope to always promote from within the company and other roles may be available upon completion of this apprenticeship
Things to consider
Please note: 90% of the job role is computer based, with most work being completed at your desk.
GDPR - Personal Data:
Personal data is protected under the General Data Protection Regulation (2018) and the post holder will ensure that it is securely held. It is the responsibility of all staff whose jobs requires them to record information into the SES Group computer systems to ensure that the data entered is of high data quality and that information is recorded correctly and in a timely manner. Failure to adhere to this requirement could be considered a disciplinary matter.
There is no bus route to our Head Office location and we are located approximately a 30-minute walk from Harlow Town train station.
Please note, that due to COVID19 and social distancing measures, some initial interviews may be conducted by telephone or other remote means. Employers are required to take appropriate Health and Safety measures when employing a new apprentice. Each employer will advise applicants of which appropriate measures to follow.
About the employer
The SES Group is an award-winning security and crowd management company, who have been a trusted choice for clients of all types and sizes around the country for more than 20 years. Individuals, community events and huge corporate occasions have utilised our services – we’ve managed the security at events such as the Tour de France, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations and various gigs and festivals.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harlow College
Kellie Tighe 07852 503112 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Training will be for a general Business Administrator to the new Level 3 standard:
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity, showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.