Administration Assistant Apprentice Jles Group Ltd
The candidate will have a passion for administration and be looking to further their career within this department. As this is a ‘front of house’ role the person is expected to maintain a well presented and tidy workspace and be confident making and receiving telephone calls.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
27 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As this is a ‘front of house’ role the person is expected to maintain a well presented and tidy workspace and be confident making and receiving telephone calls.
The role will be subject to 3 monthly reviews for the duration of the apprenticeship in order to assess the candidate’s suitability and ongoing training needs.
- Meet and greeting of visitors
- Dealing with post
- Answering, directing and taking phone call messages
- Copying, scanning and printing
- Creating documents
- Making bookings
- Issuing of order numbers
- Ordering and maintaining stationary stock
- Recording and monitoring of resident contact logs.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- GCSE English and maths (A*-C or 9-4)
- Good computer skills
- Clear communicator
- Ability to work independently on task
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Organised and Structured work ethic
- Passionate and self motivated
- GCSEs in English and maths are required for this role at 4 or above (C+) or the equivalent
- JLES values the contribution made by the individual in this role and, as with every employee, hopes they recognise that they will be a vital part of the team providing a significant contribution to the success of the business
- JLES has been accredited with Investors In People and will be keen to support ongoing training for this role and also encourage the person to freely submit ideas and recommendations to the business. JLES has recently been awarded with Sub-Contractor of the year in 2016 in the Housebuilder Awards
Things to consider
- Please ensure you complete the application in full, as this is the first impression an employer receives of you. Ensure you have checked all spellings (and used Capital letters). It may be of benefit to use a word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier. If you need any further assistance or information on this vacancy, please email Apprenticeships@boltoncc.ac.uk remembering to quote the vacancy title
About the employer
JLES is a multi-disciplined technical engineering company, offering consultancy, project management and construction solutions to public and private sector clients across the UK.
JLES now operate in 6 regional offices (Northern, North West, Central, Southern, Thames and South West) in our specialist areas of Adoption Management and Site Infrastructure. The way we work offers our clients the maximum flexibility in how they engage with us.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Chloe Thomson 07841 460689 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.