Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer TEMPTING RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Tempting Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to join our very busy team as a Recruitment Resourcer. Ideally you will be target driven, motivated and a self-starter.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Mar 2022
10 Feb 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Qualify and shortlist candidates against job vacancies
- Assist with recruitment and selection process
- Identify and attract candidates through company social media platforms and job boards
- Write, place, update and monitor job adverts in line with company procedure
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Proactively identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Accurately record, update and maintain candidate and client records on internal recruitment database
- Achieve agreed KPI's and targets
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Maintain and uphold company standards, branding and principles
- Format candidates' CV's in line with company branding and guidelines
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislations and best practice
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in administration, recruitment or social care would be desirable
- Ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Can do attitude
- A team player
- Ambition to be successful
- Openness to learning
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fun and energetic
- Ability to multi-task
A-C/8-4 GCSE or equivalent in both maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
About the employer
Established in 2018, Tempting Recruitment Solutions are an independent, fast growing recruitment agency based in central Croydon, within eyesight of East Croydon station. Tempting Recruitment have a wealth of experience recruiting within the Public Sector, Social Housing, Health Care and Not for Profit sectors. Our clients range from Local Authorities, Housing Associations, NHS, Central Government, Charities and major Private Organisations across the whole of the UK. We keep a friendly close knit team, where hard work, loyalty and success is rewarded.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard.
You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
To include 20% off the job training.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.