Digital Marketing Apprenticeship MINEHEART LIMITED
The primary role is to manage the administration of the company website/s, place ad’s on all social media platforms and manage the email campaigns, become the go to person for the management of the internal CRM system, create email campaigns to clients and candidates, manage data.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
26 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The primary role is to:
- Manage the administration of the company website/s
- Place products and updates on all social media platforms
- Become the go to person for the management of the internal CRM system
- Create email campaigns to clients and candidates
- Manage data
In time you may manage some client accounts.
Our client is an upcoming online clothing manufacturer who are looking for someone with a passion in fashion.
Requirements and prospects
- IT/Social media oriented
- Attention to detail
- Great telephone manner
- Passion for the fashion industry
- Desire to create a career in Digital Marketing
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Focused and self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Manage a busy and demanding workload
Minimum of GCSEs at grade C/4 and/or above - must include maths grade C/4 and English grade C-B/5-6 (or the equivalent).
Possibility of a job offer following completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Discover the diverse selection of Mineheart designs in including discounted art, lighting and wallpaper.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TCHC
Leanne Sanneh 01923 698480 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketer Standard Level 3.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.