Level 3 Early Years Educator Modern Apprentice. Toad Hall Nursery
This is an exciting and fulfilling role that incorporates lots of variety in a nursery environment. Level 3 Early Years Educator.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
17 Oct 2021
25 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will spend your days learning how to look after children from 3 months old, right up to pre-school age. You’ll ensure that the children have fun whilst being sensitive and attentive to their individual needs.
Additionally, you will receive high quality training ‘on the job’ and ‘off the job’ (study time) linking theory to your practice, as you work towards your childcare apprenticeship framework that includes functional skills maths, English and ICT as continue on your career in the Early Years sector.
Daily tasks will include:
- Working together with the rest of the team to provide high quality care for children aged 0-5
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures
- Expanding your knowledge, gaining experience and using your imagination to come up with new ideas and activities
- Building relationships with children and communicating well with their parents
Making sure every working day is fun!
Toad Hall offer a range of benefits including:
- Pension and occupational sick pay (if you are 22 years old+)
- Inspiring training and career development with a growing company
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications
- Paid time off for dependants once they have passed probation
- Discounts and savings at over 1000 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards
- Monthly staff recognition scheme
- Annual Christmas party for all Toad Hall staff!
Requirements and prospects
- Good strong communication skills
- Good written English
- Eagerness to learn and experience life in a childcare setting
- Team player
None. A basic skill check in English and maths will be undertaken during the interview process.
Career pathway in Early Years within the Toad Hall organisation.
About the employer
Here at Toad Hall we believe that children benefit from a high-quality early years’ experience and our children’s nurseries focus on developing their early language and communication, their enjoyment of the outdoors, and their ability to make friends and play well with other children. We consider it to be essential that we work in partnership with the parent or carer of the child.
Toad Hall Nursery
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 07516 909278 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in. Supported by their employer and their sector skilled Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff.
Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.