Apprentice Dental Nurse Lambourn Valley Dental Practice
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice, which has an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 03 Jan 2023
£144.30 to £285.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
18 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience is not necessary.
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Reliable, ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals who are keen to learn
GCSEs grade C/4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) in maths and English.
A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer who has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Welcome to calm and caring dentistry at Lambourn Valley Dental Practice.
The Three Promises We Make To You:
At Lambourn Dental, we pride ourselves on being different from other dentists. Why? Because we make these 3 promises to all our patients:
- Promise 1: We will listen to you
- Promise 2: We will treat you in a caring environment
- Promise 3: We promise that your visit is as comfortable as possible
The dental clinic offers a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, putting you at ease and comfort immediately. From the start of your patient journey through to aftercare, our highly trained and friendly team goes above and beyond to provide you with a unique dental experience.
We appreciate some patients are nervous at the prospect of seeing their dentist. It is our aim to dispel any concerns and to completely reassure our patients before any treatment commences.
Putting a smile on your face is our ethos.
Lambourn Valley Dental Practice
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced (Level 3) Dental Nurse Apprenticeship Standard.
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training whilst you are fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and endpoint assessment.
Read more on our website!
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.