Nursery Apprentice ADVENTURE LEARNING CHILDCARE LIMITED
We are seeking a Nursery Apprentice to join our new private day nursery in the heart of Langley. The position would suit an individual who is keen on pursuing a career in childcare.
Closing date: 30 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
13 Apr 2022
15 Jan 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will engage in a work-based learning programme, to work towards a level two early years qualification.
- Provide a high standard of emotional, social, and intellectual care for children aged between two to five years
- Positive management of children's behaviour, providing a good role model
- Supervision of children at mealtimes
- Providing support to other staff members in the team
- Assist the nursery staff to implement the daily routine in the allocated room
- Personal care needs for children
- Adhere to the Policies & Procedures of the organisation and compliance with the Children Act, Health and Safety legislation and within the guidelines of Ofsted and the Early Years Foundation Stage
Requirements and prospects
- Organisational skills able to work effectively
- Communication skills able to adapt themselves to communicating with young children, their parents and staff
- Good listening and verbal skills and ability to record information clearly
- Enthusiasm for working with young children
- Ability to be punctual and reliable for work in the setting
- Able to work in a small team
- Ability to work flexibly – occasionally working hours might be changed, e.g. if the setting hosts a Parent’s Evening or staff meeting
No formal qualifications required.
Once level two qualified, the candidate will be considered for a permanent position within the team and for further development.
About the employer
Adventure Learning Childcare Ltd is a new 30 place private day nursery in Langley. We accommodate nursery places for children aged between two and five years and will take private and funded children.
ADVENTURE LEARNING CHILDCARE LIMITED
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 01753 596004 email@example.com
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
The Childcare Company is dedicated that each apprentice has the best possible learning journey, by providing training that develops the apprentice’s workplace skills, knowledge and personal development (behaviours), that will have a positive impact on them, in their workplace and in the wider society and most importantly sets a solid foundation to progress in their chosen career path.
Training is delivered through blended learning. Supported by one our sector specialist tutors the tutor will deliver teaching sessions using a variety of methods including; face to face, Skype, virtual classroom, face time and telephone and additionally provide support and motivation. Working in partnership with the employer, apprentices will be provided with ‘on the job’ and ‘off the job’ training during their paid working hours.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.