Apprentice Project Co-ordinator Energ-Eyes Ltd
We are looking for an energetic, ambitious person for the role of an Apprentice Project Coordinator, responsible for the general administrative tasks needed to support the project management team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects across Energ-Eyes Limited.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
12 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- With assistance, accurately complete, new connection applications for the provision of new supplies, upgrades and service alternations
- Liaise with various suppliers over telephone and email to help progress various multi-utility projects toward completion
- Update our CRM system to capture project information and document emails/calls
- Assist in the coordination with suppliers and agents to ensure clarity on deliverables, costs and time scales
- Answer incoming phone calls as required
- Support the wider needs of the business as required
Requirements and prospects
Attributes and experience:
- Good communication skills both on the phone and face to face
- Excellent organisational skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Well presented, professional, reliable and ethical
- Experience working within an office environment
- Experience of remote working through Microsoft Teams preferred
- Desire to succeed within utilities sector
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Have a good sense of humour
- Able to work under own initiative
- Want a structured approach to their career development and how to deliver premium customer service
- GCSEs or equivalent in maths and English
Things to consider
Travel Concessions: The 16-17 Railcard.
Half off train tickets. That’s right, half! Pick up the new 16-17 Railcard. It costs just £30 for the year or up until the date of your 18th birthday. The 16-17 Railcard is available both digitally and physically. You can buy yours on the official 16-17 Railcard website.
Travel Concessions: Apprentice Oyster Card.
An Apprentice Oyster Card can save the apprentice 30% off adult-rate, Travelcards and Bus & Tram Pass season tickets.
To be eligible for an Apprentice Oyster card you must:
• Be aged 18 or over and
• Live in a London borough and
• Be enrolled on an apprenticeship
• Be in the first 12 months of your Apprenticeship
When completing your application, please ensure that you RESEARCH the role and ORGANISATION and that your application is based around what the employer is looking for. This is your opportunity to tell the employer about you, your strengths and make them WANT to interview you!
It’s VITAL that you check spelling and grammar prior to sending the application across. Poor grammar and spelling could result in the employer rejecting your application.
About the employer
One of the UK's fastest growing and most trusted multi utility consultancies, we specialise in the timely provision of cost-effective electricity, gas and water connections.
Our highly experienced team has the relevant knowledge and skills to undertake any large or small utility infrastructure and connectivity project. From the design, management and installation of your project we have the core expertise to ensure that we complete the job on time and within budget. Whether you require utility connections, disconnections or diversions, we have the capability to help. We offer a true multi utility solution including water and telecoms to take away the burden of utilities and allow you to focus on other core aspects of the project. We specialise in new connections, diversions, disconnections, metering, meter removals, electrical installations and feasibility planning.
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Davidson Training (UK) Ltd
Lorraine Bunyard 07951480169 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
Full on-the-job training will be delivered.
Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd.
You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.