Apprentice Administrator / Resourcer / Consultant TEMP STATION LTD
This is an opportunity to work in a small team in the Manchester Office whilst learning all the workings of a Recruitment / Logistics company. In turn, allowing them to grow their career and be rewarded as they develop their skills.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
11 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To achieve a full understanding of our business and the industry so that once the apprentice has completed their training, they will be able to take a role within the company and add true value and develop their long-term career with us.
During the Apprenticeship the following will be taught:
- Office administration - filing, data input and in-house systems
- Payroll process and what is required weekly - collate hours, check timesheets, create costings etc
- Ensuring all candidate and client files and correct and recorded appropriately
- Quarterly compliance checks with all candidates
- Working alongside other members of the team from Head Office on various systems - Recruitment, Social Media, Payroll
- Developing a full understanding of all parts of the business, from the recruitment side to our logistics business
- Client relationships, building on new and old clients
Requirements and prospects
- Willingness to learn
- Computer literate
- A desire to learn
- Ablity to listen and grow
GCSE or equvalents in maths and English - also ICT is a preference.
This is an open-ended position. As the person grows within the company, we will encourage them to develop their key strengths and progress to their fullest potential.
Things to consider
This role will be (once accredited) required to take part in the 24 hour on-call phone rota which involves holding the work phone and taking calls outside of normal office hours.
Salary for candidate will be reviewed as they progress through the apprenticeship
This is a fast-paced environment and not for the faint hearted! You will need thick skin and be able to work through problems to create solutions.
Please check your travel to the company as you will be asked about this, and we will expect that you have done so.
Interviews may take place before the advertised interview date, and an offer may be made before the advertised start date, so please apply early.
About the employer
Temp Station Ltd was founded in 2012 by 2 senior managers from the transport and logistics sector of recruitment with a wealth of experience bringing together in excess of 35 years. Both partners having worked for national and international recruitment businesses throughout their careers.
With our Head Office in Normanton, as well as offices in Manchester, Cannock, Cardiff and Barking we are proactive and innovative with our recruitment solutions, and professional and ethical in our business approach. We provide temporary, permanent and contract staff to businesses, especially (but not exclusively) to the logistics and related sectors. Whatever your requirements, or however many staff you need for whatever length of time, TSL has either devised and implemented a suitable model, or will be able to create a bespoke solution to your particular situation.
TSL are continuously looking to develop and grow the business by re-investing profits back into the business and investing in people.
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Innovations Training Team Limited
Steve Marshall 07918 723685 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship standard
- You may be required to complete Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship depending on your previous qualifications
- Company In house training, working with a trained team who will provide the time and attention, not only to make you skilled within our area but more importantly 'supported'
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.