Junior Content Producer Apprentice Marvel-X Limet
Based in Swindon, working for Marvel X and Allure Bath Fashions as an apprentice managing all media content, implementing, managing media campaigns as well as researching, proofreading and editing all media content. If you love social media and want a career in marketing, then this is a great opportunity.
Closing date: 21 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Sep 2021
08 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Management of website allurebathfashions.co.uk that includes new product listings and all customer communications relating to orders from the website
- Listing new products through our customers websites, for example Wayfair.co.uk
- Continually reviewing current product listings and adding content where necessary through copy and additional images/videos
- Take product pictures and lifestyle images and use Photoshop to edit these for listings/social media
- Website SEO and advertising improvement with the aim of growing sales
- Create marketing campaigns using social media platforms through our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages
- Use email marketing software to create and distribute campaigns to relevant segments of subscribers
- Working out offers through small leaflets and marketing materials for our existing customers
- Collaborate with other members of the team to agree and implement marketing strategies for specific events e.g. Black Friday Sale, Boxing Day Sale etc.
- Launch and monitor social media competitions with the aim of driving engagement, gaining subscribers and growing sales
Requirements and prospects
Though we’ll support you in developing your skills, to be successful in this role you’ll need to tick these boxes:
- Have a good knowledge of all social media platforms
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a sharp eye for detail
- Be motivated by producing great work and show a keen interest in furthering your career in the marketing industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition) (or similar)
- Be enthusiastic, personable and used to working in a lively, active environment
- Use their own initiative
- Punctual and tidy appearance
- Creative Mindset
- Creative Flair
- The ability to communicate - both written and verbal - with a range of people is important
- Be entitled to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years
5 GCSE passes A*- C / 4 - 9 or equivalents including English and maths.
To be a permanent part of the team.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are leading design and wholesalers of Home Textiles supplying retailers in UK and Ireland. Our customers include high street retailers as well as Internet retailers.
Digital Marketing Mentor
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DIGITAL MARKETING MENTOR LTD
Lisa Crick firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 - Junior Content Producer
- Functional Skills if required
Digital Marketing Mentor will teach you how to create and publish innovative content using the latest techniques and technologies.
You will learn how to create written and non written content (e.g. video) effectively to engage with our target audiences. You will publish content through a range of social media channels.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.