Hospitality Team Member Apprentice Dragonfly Hospitality (Group) Ltd
An entry level course based at Bournemouth College one day a week. Alongside this you will gain work experience within this unique setting as a member of the team. You'll gain restaurant experience and an understanding of how the business runs.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
19 Mar 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be assessed on a variety of tasks and gain experience of all areas of the business including:
- How the business runs day to day
- Ordering in of supplies and budgeting
- Planning and preparing events including taking the bookings online and over the phone
- Taking food and drink orders and advising on the menu
- Explaining to customers how the restaurant and bar run - advising of any new COVID guidance
- Adhering to health and safety policies at all times
- Providing excellent customer service and working well with other team members
Please visit the business website to see photos of the setting and gain an understanding of the menu and services available: https://drgnflygroup.co.uk/
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate well with customers and other team members with friendly manner
- Approachable and reliable team player
- Maths and English grade 2 / D GCSE or Functional Skills level 1 (equivalent qualifications are also accepted)
Could progress to a full-time role with the employer.
Things to consider
You will have a call with the college as the first stage and then an interview with the employer if you meet the entry criteria.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Set in the heart of Ashley-Cross, Poole. DRGNFLY offers sumptuous Pan-Asian cuisine, for lunch & evening dining and an exclusive range of signature cocktails to delight and enchant the senses.
A delightful collection of Asian artefacts, rich colours, all come together to form an intimate feel & memorable experiences in this hidden gem.
BOURNEMOUTH AND POOLE COLLEGE, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bournemouth & Poole College
Claire Clark 01202 205831 email@example.com
- Commis chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
College attendance one day a week at Bournemouth College. Min 30 hours per week in the workplace. Classroom/workshop practical lessons, on the job training and coursework involved to work towards the final end point assessment.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.