Business and Administration Apprenticeship Reading Estate Agent Ltd
You will be employed as an apprentice at this business whilst also attending college in order to gain your apprenticeship qualification in business and administration.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Apr 2023
07 Jan 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties to include:
- Providing administrative support to agents in the office
- Marketing the correct properties to customers
- Website administration
- Communicating with, and updating landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
- Learning how to build positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail
- Maintaining accurate records
- Dealing with all paperwork correctly
- Filing, scanning, and photocopying
- Create and maintain effective filing systems
- Marketing of properties (producing sales particulars, uploading properties to websites)
- Be able to identify and resolve administrative problems
- In future you might be required to attend or assist with property viewings
In all we are looking for someone to fill the full cycle from understanding the customer’s wants and needs and then matching them to what is available.
Once competent in the role the successful candidates will be viewing properties, showing potential buyers around properties and helping negotiate future sales. Marketing the correct property for the needs of a customer is a vital part of our business; this is a fun and exciting aspect to a fulfilling and motivational role!
Requirements and prospects
- Previous work experience in an office environment is helpful as is customer service experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good timekeeping
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- A genuine interest in wanting to work in an office is essential
- Confident and polite phone manner
- Professionally presented and enthusiastic
No qualifications are required for this apprenticeship. Functional Skills are covered as part of the apprenticeship.
Learners can use this qualification to go into various office-based roles. You can progress onto the Level 3 apprenticeship and work your way up to Office Manager level which would be a management role often with team leader status. This qualification should give you transferable skills that will not limit you to one sector.
Things to consider
Working in a business can be busy and require you to manage multiple tasks at one time. You may be dealing with customer problems or complaints. You may have to complete tasks under tight time pressures.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Reading Estate Agent is a multi practise network specialising in house sales, lettings and commercial property within the Reading area; not only are we passionate about property, we are passionate about Reading.
Our extensive knowledge and expertise allows us to offer the best possible service for our clientele. We ensure that you are at the forefront of every service we provide and this is crucial to our continued success.
Whether you are a landlord, tenant, prospective buyer or looking to sell your property, our expert team are on hand to ensure you get exactly what you require as well as guarantee a hassle-free experience.
We are always in demand for quality properties in Reading to add to the array of properties in our extensive portfolio. From small bedsits through to large detached properties, we offer short and long term contracts on furnished and unfurnished properties in Reading.
CHILTERN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Chiltern Training Ltd
Admissions Team 0118 9566995 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills in English and Maths, and ICT (where applicable)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.