This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with a passion for digital Marketing while also being able to complete day to day admin duties. You will use your creativity and knowledge to drive traffic through all social media and generate public awareness using social media channels and the company website.
Digital Marketing & Business Admin Apprenticeship
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Mon – Fri 9:30am / 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Feb 2017
20 Dec 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with enquiries / Replying to messages via email
- Operate manual and computerised office system and maintaining databases
- Photocopying, and any general day to day office duties / Assisting with administrative tasks (i.e. data input etc.)
- Filing / Typing / General housekeeping
- Digital marketing/online public relations (PR) activities
- Creating and analysing content for the site’s social media channels and further maintain / update content
- Oversee Search Engine Optimisation to provide additional brand awareness
- Provide professional Email marketing campaigns.
- Search Engine Optimisation for the business to improve visibility on search engines.
- Create, update and add posts for social media sites, improving the business exposure and visibility.
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns and work with management on new ideas using digital marketing to drive the business forward.
Requirements and prospects
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Friendly and sociable nature and enjoy working with others
- Good time keeper yet flexible with working hours
- A keen and active interest in digital and social media
- Ideally experience in the creation of promotional materials
- Positive attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Full time position and progression to a level 4 apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
About the employer
Autowave started as a small sole trader operation in 2004 fitting car audio equipment on a mobile basis and has since expanded into wider markets. We have recently expanded the business and now have two sites based in Nottingham, one concentrating on automotive electronics and car servicing and one on car sales.
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Nottingham for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment rights and Responsibilities
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017