This is a brilliant opportunity for someone with a passion for social media and website construction. You will use your creativity and knowledge to drive promotion and public awareness using social media channels and the company website.
Web Developer and Social Media Apprenticeship
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.55 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £6.95 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9:30am / 5:30pm
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Feb 2017
20 Dec 2016
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Continue to Develop and Maintain the company Website and liaise with management to look at new ideas and ways to improve business and sales through SEO.
- Designing sample page layouts including text size and colours.
- Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs for company website and social media channels.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages when necessary.
- Testing the website to ensure it is working across multiple platforms and devices
- Create, maintain and update social media platforms for the business to provide additional brand awareness.
- Generating content ideas (including visual/video trends) for social media channels
- Support with flyers and other creative elements in the business to promote services, offers and sales.
- Work with management to look at new and efficient ways for the business to be productive using digital marketing and social media.
- Producing lists/information/data as required e.g. marketing results / feedback from clients
- Support the business in providing general administration support such as: photocopying, filing, faxing, note taking, complete standard forms, sort and distribute mail, processing, and collating information as required
- Answering the phone and dealing with customers in a professional manner.
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Friendly and sociable nature and enjoy working with others
- Good time keeper yet flexible with working hours
- A keen and active interest in digital and social media
- Ideally experience in the creation of promotional materials
- Positive attitude
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Full time position and progression to a level 4 apprenticeship
Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly – any attempt of this may invalidate candidate’s application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
About the employer
Autowave started as a small sole trader operation in 2004 fitting car audio equipment on a mobile basis and has since expanded into wider markets. We have recently expanded the business and now have two sites based in Nottingham, one concentrating on automotive electronics and car servicing and one on car sales.
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Nottingham for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
- Functional Skills in English and Maths as required
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Ltd.
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2017