Apprentice Dental Nurse Walton Road Dental Practice
Walton Road Dental Practice is expanding and looking for a new dental nurse.
Closing date: 27 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 33.50
Possible start date
04 Apr 2022
16 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Walton Road Dental Practice is expanding and looking for a new dental nurse. We are a friendly, family run business and have an opportunity to support an apprenticeship for someone wanting to begin a career in dental nursing.
Duties will include:
- in surgery assistance
- reception and patient support
- surgical assistance for dental implant treatment (further training can be provided as required)
- general dental nursing duties
- support in decontamination
Walton Road Dental Practice has been highly regarded in the community for almost 30 years. The team is dedicated to providing a warm, friendly and quality service for our patients. We are looking for an applicant who shares our values.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Friendly and approachable with good customer service and bedside manner
- Able to work well in a team
- Has good time management
- Able to multitask
- Minimum qualification - GCSE grades A-D or 3-9
Following qualification, the opportunity to join the practice as a full or part time dental nurse with appropriate pay increase.
The practice is expanding with advanced dental nursing roles potentially available in the future.
About the employer
Walton Road Dental is a friendly, family run dental practice based in Stockton Heath, Cheshire. At the practice there are four part-time dentists and one hygienist. The whole team is very supportive and has recently helped two nurses complete their apprenticeship successfully and are now both employed as fully qualified dental nurses at the practice.
Walton Road Dental Practice
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
- Theoretical training through Total People
- Practical training daily with dentists and qualified nurses in the practice
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.