Apprentice Nursery Assistant CREATIVE FLAIR CHILDCARE LTD
Creative Flair Childcare has an exciting opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join their team. They pride themselves on a family feel within the nursery and have a friendly, warm staff team with an ethos of learning through the arts.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
16 Dec 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Supporting staff to plan and carry out all activities in the room in order to create and develop a stimulating environment
- Deliver a high level of quality childcare whilst maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
- Contribute to and be involved in the day to day running of the room
- Contribute to the ethos of the nursery and get involved in the arts activities for the children
- To attend and contribute to monthly staff meetings
- To ensure that the children's basic and developmental needs are met
- Ensuring children are safe and secure
- Build effective relationships with the children, staff and parents
Requirements and prospects
- Must have a good hardworking enthusiastic attitude with good levels of confidence.
- Have a caring and patient nature.
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work using own initiative
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Commitment to learning
- An interest in music and dance would be beneficial
No formal entry requirements however if you possess maths and English at GCSE or equivalent you will be exempt from Functional skills.
As an apprentice you will be encouraged to embrace training opportunities within the nursery and childcare sector as a whole. An Advanced Apprenticeship in Early Years could be the next step.
Things to consider
The nursery is based in Kenilworth but the training is in Coventry so you must be able to travel to both sites weekly. A DBS is required to work with children.
About the employer
Creative Flair Childcare is a homely, welcoming nursery in Kenilworth. We have a dedicated team that are committed to providing high quality care to our children. We are a dance, music, drama and the arts inclusive nursery and we encourage our children to participate in these activities within their sessions. We believe that this enhances their early years experiences and helps them grow to become confident little people.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Coventry And Warwickshire Chambers Of Commerce Training Limited
Sophie Florance 02476231122 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Diploma Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if no prior exemptions held)
- Candidates will be required to attend weekly training sessions at CWCT's Coventry Training Centre.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.