Child Care/Early Years Apprentice Little Angels Daycare Nursery Limited
To work in a busy Nursery based in the Fazackerly area of Liverpool whilst training and working towards Level 2 CYPW (Children and Young People Workforce) with North West Community Services.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2020
Level 2 (GCSE)
- To work alongside qualified childcare practitioners in a busy day nursery
- Providing care and development for children between the ages of 0-5
- To work effectively as part of a busy team
- To ensure that the children in your care are safeguarded at all times
- To work with and assist qualified practitoners in order to gain experience working with children
- You will be expected to work with all ages ranging from 0-5 years and work in accordance with the settings code of conduct
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience is desired but not essential
- Experience working or being around children in your private life will not be considered
- An understanding of the demands of working within this sector is essential
- Display empathy towards children
- Be patient
- Be kind
- Be reliable
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
The are no formal qualifications required but a good standard of education will be an advantage.
To gain valuable work experience and gain a nationally recognised Childcare qualification.
Things to consider
This is demanding yet extremely rewarding opportunity.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Our nursery first opened in January 2000 and was called Tiny Tots Cottage Day Nursery. In February 2011, we decided to change our name to Little Angels Daycare Nursery. Little Angels nursery aims to provide safe, catering and stimulating environment, catering for all the needs of the children in our case. All the children will be treated as individuals and their needs will be catered for in conjunction with the wishes of the parents/carer.
NORTH WEST COMMUNITY SERVICES TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North West Community Services (Merseyside) Ltd
Shirley Ashcroft 0151 289 9090 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Years Practitioner standard
- Functional Skills if required
Training will be provided by North West Community Services. Support will be offered in maths, English and ICT to those who need it.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.