Business Apprentice Advanced My Lahore
Help MyLahore build fun & meaningful relationships with our Guests & the rest of the world through our online communities. You will also help MyLahore HQ run smoothly & be a fun & welcoming place to work.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
15 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Build fun & meaningful relationships with Guests & others, creating an online buzz re MyLahore. Ensure people are listened to and experience MyLahore’s personal touch.
- Read & respond to online visitor posts
- Design & schedule posts
- Inform re MyLahore business news & community involvement / Inspire with quotes / Entertain with fun posts / Share in meaningful calendar moments
- Read & report on Guest feedback
- Measure social media KPIs (e.g. ratings)
- Research new social media ideas
Make sure queries to MyLahore HQ are answered in a swift, friendly & professional way, building relationships with Guests & others. Helping HQ work more efficiently & effectively, & creating a welcoming place to work.
- Answer phone calls, emails and dealing with post
- Keeping office spick & span
- Managing office stationery
- Various admin tasks & filing
Support the Finance team to ensure everyone gets paid on time.
- Locate & upload invoices and ensure invoices confirmed
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polite and professional manner to be able to represent our business
- A good sense of humour
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as a team
- Willingness to work hard to contribute to the overall success of the business
Maths and English at GCSE A*-C,9-4 or L2 Functional Skills or equivalent qualifications.
We are looking to recruit a permanent member of our team on a successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Please ensure you have researched the role, location of the employer, Shipley College and are able to travel to both
- All applicants will be asked to submit a current career targeted CV
- The employer reserves the right to close the vacancy if the right person is found, so early application is encouraged
- If we can't verify your grades online we may ask you to submit photos/scans of your certificates
About the employer
MyLahore was started in Bradford in 2002 from humble beginnings by cousins Asghar Ali and Shakoor Ahmed.
At the time, Asghar was working in a bank while Shakoor was just starting out at Bradford University. With help from family and friends, they initially set up MyLahore as a way to finance Shakoor’s studies and support their families.
The MyLahore menu is famously diverse, with something for everyone, offering up tastes of adventure as well as strolls down memory lane. So in a hectic world, why not slow down and savour the moment, and let MyLahore bring you flavours from a very colourful journey…
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Shipley College
Petras Puodziunas 01274327390 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Maths and English Functional Skills at Level 2 if necessary
- Delivery by day release
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.