Apprentice Mortgage & Protection Administrator FINANCE ADVICE CENTRE LTD
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established company. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated apprentice to join their professional and dedicated business. This is a fantastic opportunity to move into Financial Services taking advantage of the apprenticeship development programme. This is in partnership with Babington.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
14 Oct 2021
14 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Escalate the administration process for mortgages and related insurance
- Accurately record progress
- Keep all interested parties fully updated
- Ensuring all required paperwork is scanned and all compliance documents are obtained
- Processing individual new business applications and tracking the progress to completion
- Dealing with providers and clients to obtain relevant policy information and documentation
- Efficient and accurate diary management
- General administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Possess good communication skill
- Excellent IT skills
- Genuine Interest in the financial services sector
- English & maths GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C/7-4
Permanent position, further training.
About the employer
Founded in 2014, Finance Advice Centre provide expert advice on Mortgages, Loans, Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection & All Business Insurances. Honest & Practical Advice with 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Advisors across the UK.
FINANCE ADVICE CENTRE LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Jamie Dobson 07976188080 Jamie.email@example.com
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Business Administration Level 3 programme consists of the following:
- Business Administration Level 3 standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (presentation or project, interview and knowledge test)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level.
It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.