Apprentice Business Administrator CROSBY MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
An opportunity to enter the financial services/legal industry at the ground floor. Duties will build to cover the whole range of administrative task within the business.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2021
£902.50 - £1,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Dec 2021
10 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Opening/closing office
- Welcoming visitors
- Answering telephones
- Processing applications
- Dealing with printing and binding documents
- Postage (including Post Office run)
- Making appointments and managing adviser's diary
- Producing quotations
- Proofreading documents
- Leaflet delivery
- Manning marketing stands, events, etc.
- Monitoring stationery levels
- Ad-hoc cleaning of office
- Making vast amounts of tea
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate - ideally familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional in appearance and comfortable meeting new people
- Clear speaking voice and good telephone manner
- Able to work un-supervised and communicate if having any issues or queries
- Conscientious and adhere to data protection act and client confidentiality
- Trustworthy and responsible
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
If possible, A levels (or equivalent).
Either a career in financial services administration or the opportunity to train as and become a financial and/or estate planning adviser.
About the employer
Crosby based mortgage and estate planning business.
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944203292 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.