Business Administration Apprenticeship St Marks Medical Centre
In this role the successful candidate will assist a busy team with administration support. This role is fast paced and a great environment to learn new skills.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
10 Dec 2020
Level 3 (A level)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Speaking with people who come into the surgery
- Working on the telephone
- Producing prescriptions to customers electronically
- Writing letters and e-mails to patients regarding test results, etc.
- Assisting the secretary
- Front of house - must be presentable, mature, have strong communication skills, be able to work in a busy environment as over 100 customers come through the door
- You will be provided with relevant training on the e-platform
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent progression for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Start date can be moved forward.
About the employer
A GP Practice based in Southport.
St Marks Medical Centre
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Asset Training & Consultancy Ltd
Ella Hudson 07944 203292 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.